ANNOTATION INTERPRETATION OF INDICATORS OF BLOOD OF ANIMALS
• studying of theoretical bases and techniques of carrying out analysis of blood of animals;
• mastering by practical skills of performance of hematological researches.
Features of interpretation of indicators of blood of various animals.
As a result of training passing the listener can:
• know normal indicators of blood of animals and at pathology;
• put into practice techniques and the received skills for the qualified work on clinical diagnostics of diseases of blood and an organism as a whole.
Period: 01 July - 14 July 2015
Course fee: -
PROPAGANDA: THE U.S.A. AND THE U.S.S.R. IN THE 1930s
a 10-days intensive, which gives the students an opportunity to have a deep understanding of Soviet-American relationship during 1930s, political communications, propaganda methods and techniques.
· Have a deep insight into our campus, Russian culture and people as well as into Russian companies
· Study at top-ranked university in Russia
· Experience studying in Russian capital and of the largest citiesin the world
· Get to know Russia from the inside through trips historical and cultural places
Course fee: r
TRANSLATION AND INTERPETING FOR PUBLIC SERVICES IN RUSSIA
The course introduces the specific field of Translation and Interpreting for Public Services. It is designed to train students to work in different social settings as mediators between Russian public service providers and foreigners who have been brought up within different cultures.
The course can be taught in the following language pairs:English –Russian, French -Russian, Spanish -Russian, German- Russian, Chinese-Russian,
The course includes the following modules:
- Translator’s professional standards and ethical principles of Translation for Public Services
- Translation in legal and administrative settings
- Translation in healthcare settings
INNOVATIONS IN AGRICULTURE
The course will provide knowledge about innovation process in Agriculture as well the contemporary situation in the Russian agrarian sector: small and large scale agribusiness; agricultural market, activities and options of the international agricultural companies operating in Russia. So after the course the students will get understanding the position of Russian Agriculture in the global innovation process and how to deal with Russia from the point of view of his/her native country.
LEGAL TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING
Develops students' Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to interpret and translate legal texts to meet the current labor market requirements, through working within the following language pair combinations: Russian –English/ French/Spanish/German/ Chinese.
The course includes 3 modules:
· legal documents translation for commercial and private purposes
· legal translation and interpreting for law enforcement agencies and judicial proceedings
· computer assisted tools for legal translation
Period: June, 17 – June 31, 2013, July 8 - July 22, 2015
Course fee: EUR 700